Monday, February 23, 2009

Bad Attitudes and Hot Cellists

Well things have been a bit icky pewy yuck and due to not really having anything nice to say, I haven't spent much time here. As much as I'd love to just write it all down and let the pieces fall where they may, I realize that it would just drive wedges between people I care about. So, I'm going to ask that you bare with me as I muddle through biting my tongue in effort not to offend while still allowing some self expression to seep out the release valve. Meanwhile, here's a loverly song that sums up my general crummy attitude.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO IS A BIT RISQUE, DARK, AND CREEPY


Apocalyptica - I Don't Care Featuring Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace (Official Music Video)

5 comments:

Suburbia Steph said...

Censoring yourself is no fun, huh?

Kim said...

I love the cello in this song!

gigi said...

I'm sorry but I had to laugh, not at you but with you. I'm diggin the black and white wall paper. Hope it gets better soon ((hugs))

Jordanka Yaretz said...

I like it.

dolly said...

I like it..
========
SEO process