Sunday, February 6, 2011

Long time No see

Cough, cough, hack, hack! Dang it's dusty in here. Someone should really keep up with this place better, the cyber dust is grueling!

Well blogity world how the heck have ya been? Been a little crazy on my side of the monitor, which is why I disappeared for so long and also what has brought me back. This place started out as my way of venting some of the millions of things that run though my head and as those "things" started to get a little difficult, I found myself trapped. It was as if my fingers were wrapped in the duct tape of censorship for fear of the wrong person reading it and creating an avalanche of more problems.

Now my corner of cyberville has been stagnant long enough and situations have changed to the point that the air is once again free. Ahhhhh, free air smells good! A touch dusty, but good nonetheless.

You know, it's strange, but just having reclaimed my hunk of electrons has released quite a bit of tension and I actually feel relaxed enough to finally go to bed.

Soooo, I'm going to bed!

Sorry for the odd post about nothing terribly interesting. I will be back to discuss more later, but for now, please grab a chair and talk amongst yourselves.

Goodnight sweet dusty electrons!

No comments: