Sunday, July 27, 2008

Munchkin Mania!

I was just looking through some pics on the computer and couldn't resist sharing!


Some kids smile, mine show you their tonsils.


This was “Cow Appreciation Day” at Chick-fil-a. If you dressed like a cow you got free lunch! They had little cow tails and ears, and Danielle even had a cow mask, although, they were quickly lost once we hit the playground. My oldest son informed me, as I was making MY cow ears, that I’d probably have done it even if we didn’t get free lunch (and yes I would, hee hee).



Miss Danielle enjoying her Easter Peeps. For some reason she won’t eat the whole Peep, only the heads. Hmmm maybe I should seek therapy before she ends up on tour with Ozzy Osbourne.



The visual of a day in my life: Danielle screaming and Sam happily shoving some nonfood item in his mouth




Need I say more?

No comments: