Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mini Meaty Morsels

Today I ran across one of those things that are so completely obvious, you couldn't help but continuously overlook them, leaving you to feel like the brainiac of the year. Today mine was the "Mini-meatloaf". My hubby is a carnivore's carnivore (hmm, does that make him a cannibal?) and he likey meatloaf. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Oklahoma is doing it's impression of Hell and the thought of having to cook a hunk of meat for an hour and a half makes me want to gouge my eyes out with an hors d'oeuvre toothpick.

To the rescue comes the "Mini-meatloaf"!!! You simply fill muffin tins with the meatloaf and cook away at 375 for 30 mins. Presto, muffin's made for a man. Serve it up with a ham omelet, a slab of bacon, and a roll of sausage and I've got one happy hubby. FYI, I would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER feed such a meal to my husband. Actually, I'm pretty sure that eating one such breakfast would instantly make you uninsurable by most major insurance companies. Anyhoo, I'm in love with these little guys. Thank you Meatloaf King!

No comments: