Friday, November 14, 2008

Sing a Song of Sixpense

Ok, seriously, this has been an exhausting week, month, year. I'm thinking we need to just "skip a bit brother" and move on into 2009.

OH my! The medicine I took for my back, after I got home this evening, just hit me like a freight train and I'm pretty sure my eye lids are now on a count down to total shutdown so let's just get to the nitty gritty thought for the day and we'll talk more later when I can keep my eyes open.

Everyone should start singing in the shower. Doesn't matter what song it is, just sing and do it real loud. Come on, what is your family going to say? If you play your cards right, they may just think you've flipped your lid and give you a minor vacation to your friendy neighborhood psych ward. Wooo hoo! Really, sing people! If you don't know the words, make up your own. They don't even have to rhyme, after all it's your shower singing song in your bathroom and you can do whatever you want with it.

Take the callenge and change your life FOREVER....FOREVER.....FOREVER! (my bad, minor Sandlot flash there).

Night night alll. Talk soon!

No comments: