Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Brought to you by the letter R

As stated before our house has been the house of physical funk and I've gotten to the point that I look a bit like the Hunchback of Notre Dame (say it with me; No-trah Dahhhhm, not Noter Daim. Well done boys and girls.). On a good point, if someone drops a thousand dollar bill on the ground, by gummy, I'll see it!!! So, since things have been a bit glum, I thought I'd make a lunch post to remind myself that things can still be nummy, fun, and good for you, even while doing your best impersonation of the letter "r".

Today we have peanut butter, wheat germ, and honey roll-ups on whole wheat tortillas, (personalized with my sweeeet food markers), mozzarella cubes, and frozen mixed fruit. Thank you in advance for not talking about the loverly window glare in the lower corner of the pic, what do you expect from a consonant?


My favorite part of this lunch was Miss Danielle "reading" the roll-ups and saying, "S-A-M spells Sam. D-A-N-I-E-L-L-E spells ME!". Man I love that little girl!

No comments: