Thursday, September 25, 2008

She's ALIVE!

Sorry that I've been such a lazy girl and haven't said anything in a while. I promise that it's nothing you did or didn't do. {Cyber hugs} Things have been a bit crazy and I've been just a weeeeee bit stressed out. You know when you're so overwhelmed that you feel as if your eyes are going to pop out of your head and roll down the street? Well, that's been me and I really like my eyes so I thought it best to just duct tape them closed so they'd stay put. So far, so good! :) With all this craziness, I thought it wise to take a moment to refocus and follow my SIL's lead with Thankful Thursday (at least I think it's Thursday).

1. I am thankful for my hubby who understands that marriage is not always roses and chocolate. Most of the time it's morning breath, toenail clippings, mood swings, body aches, and real problems that require a till death do we part, no matter what, never give up attitude.

2. I am thankful for Chad Lowe. I figure since Hillary Swank forgot to thank him, someone should stand up and give him props. Whooo hooo Chad! I couldn't have done it without you.

3. I am thankful for Khris and Nate giving me their left over tea/soda when they get off work.

4. I am thankful that I am now going to get to see Miss Molly everyday.

5. I am thankful for the pharmacist that supplied the drugs that I took last night that gave me a full night's rest.

6. I am thankful that the inspection for our house is tomorrow and I'll know if I need to start packing.

7. I am thankful that this morning I was able to stand long enough to actually make muffins with Miss Danielle.

8. I am thankful that the leaky faucet in the bathroom was fixed today.

9. I am thankful for my in-laws who are willing to watch our three little kitties while we move.

10. I am thankful that there's always a tomorrow to try again.

2 comments:

dykewife said...

my name is "palatable"? :D what an interesting introduction!

you've managed to pass the hubby test (though i'd read you, this bumped you up a level) by getting laughs from him as i read bits of your blog to him. 'tis a true honour. :)

oh, i read out the instant coffee recipe and both bran (hubby) and boy (the sun) thought that pudding wasn't a great idea because of its propensity to coagulate. bran suggested hot chocolate mix for the mocha part.

ta-ra

An Apron Straitjacket said...

ya know, I've never had a problem with the pudding doing that in the past 2 years that I've been making it, UNTIL this last batch! Now it's all funked and gunked around the edge of my cup. Sure you're not a voodoo chick? hee hee.